CivicGraph is now RecallGraph
·Oct 1, 2020·
2 min read
I had posted earlier about an open source temporal graph database that I have built, named CivicGraph.
I am thrilled to follow up on that with a lineup of exciting announcements:
- CivicGraph is now renamed to RecallGraph. This was deemed necessary to avoid confusion with another identically named (but functionally different) product by Microsoft. Also, the new name serves as a useful reminder for what the product is designed to do.
- RecallGraph has its own sparkling new home. Check out:
- There is also a dedicated documentation website, replete with concepts, terminologies and a comprehensive guide to getting started with the product. Check out:
- New API endpoints to support advanced functionalities like purge and restore.
- Built-in support for distributed tracing, based on the OpenTracing standard.
- More improvements, both major and minor, all listed at docs.recallgraph.tech/working-with-recallgr...
- Support for Foxx's service linking, documented at: recallgraph.github.io/RecallGraph.
- A community support forum hosted at Gitter .
- Swagger API documentation (standalone) at app.swaggerhub.com/apis-docs/RecallGraph/Re...
There are still miles to go, with a long development roadmap ahead. I am indeed grateful to all of you who have supported and encouraged me to keep building and improving this project! I hope it provides productive service in your tech stack(s) some day.